M, d. 1973
- [S403] Telegram & Gazette of Worcester, MA, 21 Nov 1990, A7.
James Jacobie Copes1
M, b. 1933, d. 19 April 1993
|Birth*||James Jacobie Copes was born in 1933.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Carolyn Glenn Dunshee, daughter of Glenn Orville Dunshee and Eunice Lee Harris.1 |
|Death*||James Jacobie Copes died on 19 April 1993 at Chesapeake, Chesapeake City, VA.1 |
|Burial*||He was buried on 21 April 1993 at Woodlawn Memorial Gardens, Chesapeake, Chesapeake City, VA.1 |
- [S595] Virginian-Pilot & Ledger-Star, 21 Apr 1993, D2.
Barbary E. Corteny
- [S254] Wayne Co., IA Marriage Reg. 1, pg 52.
Calvin F. Cottingham1
- [S707] Jun 1860 US Census of Noblesville Township Hamilton County, Indiana, Washington, DC, pages 254-5, 266-9.
Ashley Colleen Couchman1,2
- [S697] Joel Etherton's Genealogical Website, online http://www.etherton.net/alphindx.htm, Ken Dunshee Jun 2000 e-mail.
- [S1705] Jerry Huffine, "Horner Reunion Updates", scanned from Family Group Sheets updated by Donna Jean (Horner) Gault and Betty Juanitia (Horner) Carpenter.
- [S940] The Daily Star, online.
|Marriage*||William Cougher married Sarah Dunseth on 23 October 1884 at De Witt, De Witt Co., IL.1 |
- [S82] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S1483] Jackie Kloppenborg, "Mace Family Group Sheets", Mary Catherine Mace, Albert Alonzo Mace, William Alonzo Mace, and Harrison Glooer Mace - all children of Simeon Mace and Nancy Margaret Lamar.
Mary E. Cowles1
F, b. 1837, d. 23 July 1875
|Birth*||Mary E. Cowles was born in 1837 at OH.1 |
|She was the daughter of Robert Dunshee and Esther J. (?).2 |
|Death*||Mary E. Cowles died on 23 July 1875.2 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Charles City, Floyd Co., IA.2 |