- [S529] Fayetteville On-Line, 28 Mar 1998.
Betty Jane (?)1
F, b. circa 1922, d. 16 October 2002
|Birth*||Betty Jane (?) was born circa 1922.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Clyde W. Dunshee before 2002.1 |
|Death*||Betty Jane (?) died on 16 October 2002.1 |
- [S1659] The Hartford Courant, 6 Nov 2002, p. B10.
- [S697] Joel Etherton's Genealogical Website, online http://www.etherton.net/alphindx.htm, Ken Dunshee Jun 2000 e-mail.
- [S1446] Nona Ruth (Austin) Morris, "Updated Harold and Ruth Morris FGS", returned to Karol F. Dunshee.
VT born (?)
- [S187] Jun 1900 U.S. Census of New Trier Twp, Cook Co, Illinois, Washington, DC, family 206.
|Marriage*||Burneice (?) married James Forest Dunshee, son of James Allen Dunshee and Margaret Ellen Peacock, after 5 June 1917.1,2 |
|Census*||Burneice (?) and James Forest Dunshee appeared on the census of April 1930 at 3rd St., Mt. Sterling, Vernon Twp., Van Buren Co., IA; J. Forest Dunshee, age 36; wife J. Bernice, age 29; daughter C. Marion, age 11.3 |
- [S74] 1920 U.S. Census of Des Moines Twp., Van Buren Co., Iowa, Washington, DC, E.D. 110, sheet 9.
- [S1402] WWI Registration, online http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/
- [S1324] Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Mt. Sterling, Vernon Twp., Van Buren Co., Iowa, unknown repository address, E.D. 22, p. 2A, image 3.
Carol Anne (?)1
F, b. circa 1946
Carole Ann (?)1
- [S351] Letter, Robert Franklin Dunshee to Betty Dunshee, 6 Jun 1998.
F, b. 1895
|Marriage*||Carrie (?) married Jessie Adamson. |
|Birth*||Carrie (?) was born in 1895 at TX.1 |
|Census*||She and Jessie Adamson appeared on the census of 1920 at Des Moines precinct, Union Co., NM.1 |
- [S340] 9 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Des Moines precinct, Union Co., New Mexico, Washington, DC, E.D. 250, Sheet 5 and sheet 3.
- [S1250] Crystobel Pratt Pulliam, "GR;GR, Granddaughter," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 25 & 27 Dec 2003.
F, b. circa April 1820
|Birth*||Catherine (?) was born circa April 1820 at Ireland.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Robert Dunshee before 1850.1 |
|Census*||Catherine (?) and Robert Dunshee appeared on the census of August 1860 at Ward 4, New Bedford, Bristol Co., MA; Robert Dunshee, age 40; Catherine, age 40; Jane, age 9; Margaret, age 7; Susan, age 5 - all born in Ireland.1 |
- [S1342] Aug 1860 U.S. Census of New Bedford Ward 3, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, unknown repository address, p. 174, image 58.