Sarah Armstrong Steele
F, b. 1812
M, b. 1809
M, b. circa 1810
|Birth*||William Steen was born circa 1810 at Ireland.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Elise (?).1 |
- [S1476] 26 Jul 1870 U.S. Census of 1st ED, 22nd Ward of New York City, NY, Washington, DC, p. 733, dwelling 408, family 1165.
Phillippe Jacques Stenger1,2
- [S350] Letter, Michael Barry Treadwell to Orville Dunshee, 14 Oct 1997.
- [S366] Proclamations and Marriages: Photocopy of unknown source, Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files.
Joyce Marie Stengl1
F, b. 27 September 1941, d. 17 April 1999
|Birth*||Joyce Marie Stengl was born on 27 September 1941 at Grand Forks, Grand Forks Co., ND.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Mike Vanek in 1960.1 |
|Death*||Joyce Marie Stengl died on 17 April 1999 at Englewood, Arapahoe Co., CO, at age 57.1 |
- [S781] Rocky Mountain News, 26 Apr 1999, obtained from Ancestry.com obituary database.
- [S30] Certificate, John Wesley Long & Martha F. Dunshee marriage of 12 Apr 1885.
M, b. before 1785
|Birth*||Jonas Stephenson was born before 1785.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Mary Dunsheath on 16 July 1800 at Harford Co., MD.1 |
|Marriage||Jonas Stephenson married Mary Dunsheath on 2 October 1800 at Harford Co., MD.1 |
- [S1729] Robert Barnes, Maryland Marriages, 1778-1800.
Harriet L. Stevens1
F, d. 23 May 1862
|Marriage*||Harriet L. Stevens married (?) Hodgkin before 1850.1 |
|Marriage*||Harriet L. Stevens married Norman D. French, son of Jacob French and Permelia (?), on 10 May 1850 at Belvidere, Boone Co., IL.1 |
|Census*||Harriet L. Stevens and Norman D. French appeared on the census of July 1860 at Bluffville Post Office, York Twp., Carroll Co., IL; Norman D. French, age 50; Harriet L., age 40; Jane E., age 8; Mary D., age 4; male infant, age 3/12.2 |
|Death*||Harriet L. Stevens died on 23 May 1862.1 |
- [S927] Lynnea Dickinson, Norman D. French biography in "The History of Carroll County, Illinois, published 1878 by H.F. Kett & Co.," listserve message 07 Mar 2001.
- [S1337] Jul 1860 U.S. Census of York Twk, Carroll Co., Illinois, unknown repository address, p. 1020, image 19.
Teresa J. Stevenson1
- [S361] Interview, Bernadine LaVon Hellyer Dunshee, 01 Jul 1998.