- [S631] Samuel S. Purple Reformed Dutch Church Marriages 1639-1801.
Florence O. Smith1
|Birth*||Florence O. Smith was born at America.1 |
|Marriage*||She married T.B. Anderson.1 |
- [S435] Delaware Co., NY Marriage License: Liber 4, Pg. 486, Warner Dunshee and Beatrice Viola Anderson.
Geta Ila Smith1
F, b. 5 April 1892, d. 30 December 1976
|Birth*||Geta Ila Smith was born on 5 April 1892 at Grinnell, Webster Co., IA.1 |
|She was the daughter of John Enos Smith and Anna Elizabeth Mace.1 |
|Marriage*||Geta Ila Smith married Paul Frederick Hoke on 25 November 1909 at Gary, Banner Co., NE.1 |
|Death*||Geta Ila Smith died on 30 December 1976 at Kimball, Kimball Co., NE, at age 84.1 |
- [S719] Jackie Kloppenborg, "Descendants of Daniel Mace Journal Report."
Gracie Mary Smith
F, b. circa 1887
|Birth*||Gracie Mary Smith was born circa 1887.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Alfred Madison Atwell, son of John M. (Jack) Atwell and Matilda Record, on 8 March 1916 at Cherokee, Alfalfa Co., OK.2 |
|Marriage||Gracie Mary Smith married Alfred Madison Atwell, son of John M. (Jack) Atwell and Matilda Record, on 16 March 1940 at Woodward Co., OK.3 |
|Marriage*||Gracie Mary Smith married Harvey S. Delano on 22 June 1950 at First Christian Church, Woodward, Woodward Co., OK; by Rev. Loren E. Ryel.1 |
- [S1011] Certificate, Harvey Delano & Grace Atwell marriage of 22 Jun 1950.
- [S266] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S1013] Woodward Co. OK Marriage Index: see book 14, p. 617.
- [S279] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
F, b. 29 August 1763, d. 16 February 1821
|Note*||Hannah Smith (an unknown value) at NH, Jaffrey, Cheshire Co., NH. |
|Note*||She and Thomas Dunshee According to the 1852 "Genealogy of the Family of William Smith of Peterborough, N.H.," Hannah Smith was "b. Aug. 29, 1763, d. 1836 m. Dunshe, Bristol, Vt. There children were 1 Mary, 2 Smith, 3 John, 4 Edward, 5 William, 6 Jesse, 7 Nancy, 8 Eliza."2 |
|Birth*||Hannah Smith was born on 29 August 1763.3,2 |
|She was the daughter of John Smith and Mary Harkness.1,2 |
|Marriage*||Hannah Smith married Thomas Dunshee, son of Thomas Dunshee and Elizabeth Moore, circa 1785 at ?, Peterborough, Hillsborough Co., NH.1,4 |
|Census*||Hannah Smith and Thomas Dunshee appeared on the census of 1790 at Jaffrey Twp., Cheshire Co., NH; family included 2 sons under age 16 (Smith & John) and 1 daughter (Mary).1,5 |
|Census||Hannah Smith and Thomas Dunshee appeared on the census of 1820 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT, M; with two additional males age 16-26 and two additional females age 16-26.6 |
|Death*||Hannah Smith died on 16 February 1821 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT, at age 57; at age 57.3,7 |
|Death||She died in 1836.2 |
|Thomas Dunshee b. 1758, d. 29 November 1846|
|Marriage*||She married Thomas Dunshee, son of Thomas Dunshee and Elizabeth Moore, circa 1785 at ?, Peterborough, Hillsborough Co., NH.1,4 |
- [S166] Albert Annett & Alice E.E. Lehtinen, Generations of Jaffrey, NH.
- [S446] Unknown author, Family of William Smith, Appendix.
- [S165] Boston Transcript, 25 Aug 1915.
- [S446] Unknown author, Family of William Smith.
- [S1441] 1790 U.S. Census of Jaffrey, Cheshire Co., New Hampshire, unknown repository address, image 64.
- [S485] 1820 U.S. Census for Addison Co., VT, Washington, DC, page 46-A, 48-A, 48-A, p. 48-A.
- [S369] Hon. Harvey Munsill Esq., Munsill's History of Bristol, VT, p. 95.
- [S364] Bristol, VT Vital Records: Vol 3, pg 231.
- [S199] Hiram Carleton, Hiram Carleton's History of Vermont.
- [S897] 1 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Quitman, Green Twp., Nodaway County, Missouri, Washington, DC, sheet 1 & 2, dwelling 18, family 19.
Howard C. Smith1
M, b. circa November 1849
- [S1806] 27 Aug 1850 U.S. Census of Richland County, Wisconsin, unknown repository address, ED 26.
Irma D. Smith1
F, b. November 1865, d. 1904
- [S1720] Maple Grove Cemetery, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nycgaine/…
- [S1841] Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Gainesville, Wyoming Co., New York, unknown repository address, ED 123, sheet 7A, image 13.
- [S1839] 1 Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Buffalo, Erie Co., New York, unknown repository address, ED 30, sheet 22A, image 43.