M, b. circa 1860
- [S1347] Jul 1870 U.S. Census of Hinckley Twp., Medina Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, p. 294 (or 6), image 6.
Orice W. Dwinnell1
- [S379] Martha McDanolds Frizzell History of Walpole, NH, p. 219.
F, b. circa 1814
|Birth*||Eliza Doran was born circa 1814 at NY.2 |
|Marriage*||She married William King Dunshee, son of Samuel Dunshee and Eunice Osborn, in 1836 at New York City, New York Co., NY.2,1 |
|Census*||Eliza Doran and William King Dunshee appeared on the census of 1850 at Ward 12, New York, New York Co., NY.2 |
|Census||Eliza Doran and William King Dunshee appeared on the census of 2 June 1860 at Ward 12, District 3, New York, New York Co., NY; Wm. Dunshee, age 43; Eliza, age 44; Mary E. age 20, Sophia, age 16; Anna, age 13; Ella, age 8; Lilly, age 6Nancy Gille (servant, age 15; Edward Flood (gardener), age 35.3 |
|Census||Eliza Doran and William King Dunshee appeared on the census of June 1870 at 140th Bet Boulevard & 12th, New York, New York Co., NY; C.K. Dunshee, age 55; Eliz', age 55; Mary, age 28; Sophia, age 26; Ann, age 23; Ella, age 18; Lilly, age 15.4 |
- [S1776] Brooklyn Genealogy Info - Marriages, online http://www.bklyn-genealogy-info.com/Marriage/AZ/D/D.25.html, cited **** 1941, selected extracts Page : 244.
- [S301] 1850 U.S. Census, Ny, NY, Ward 12, Washington, DC, pg 73, family 1141.
- [S582] 2 Jun 1860 US Census of District 3, Ward 12, of New York City, NY, Washington, DC, page 950, dwelling 501, family 481.
- [S1275] Jan 1870 U.S. Census of Dist 4, Ward 12, New York, NY, unknown repository address, p. 78.
- [S1640] Ancestry's Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851-2003, online http://content.ancestry.com/Browse/list.aspx, Los Angeles Times, 14 July 1961, Mary L. Dunshee Funeral Announcement.
- [S874] California Marriage Index: John A. Whittington & Alyce Dunshee.
- [S341] 16 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Salt Lake City, Salt Lake Co., Utah, Washington, DC, E.D. 94, sheet 16, line 43.
Charles Eugene Dunshee1
M, b. 31 October 1888, d. July 1963
|Birth*||Charles Eugene Dunshee was born on 31 October 1888 at Keota, Keokuk Co., IA.3,4,1 |
|He was the son of Franklin Dunshee and Fairy Lucrea Jackson.2 |
|Occupation*||Charles Eugene Dunshee was a farmer in Wellman when married. |
|Marriage*||He married Blanche V. Wallace, daughter of W.C. Wallace and Eva R. Mace, on 25 December 1912.5,4 |
|Census*||Charles Eugene Dunshee and Blanche V. Wallace appeared on the census of 8 January 1920 at Seventy Six Twp., Washington Co., IA; Charles E. Dunshee, age 31; wife Blanche V., age 27; daughter Ila V., age 6; sons C. Merwin, age 4 4/12; & son Case W., age 3 2/12.6 |
|Census||Charles Eugene Dunshee and Blanche V. Wallace appeared on the census of 1 April 1930 at 420 Market, Iowa City, Johnson Co., IA.7 |
|Residence*||Charles Eugene Dunshee lived at Iowa City, Johnson, IA.5 |
|Death*||He died in July 1963 at age 74.3 |
- [S1402] WWI Registration, online http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/
- [S210] 6-7 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Seventy Six Twp., Washington Co., Iowa, Washington, DC, Vol. 79, E.D. 120, sheet 2, page 3.
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, 481-22-7493.
- [S283] Washington Co., IA Marriage Bk 13, p 570.
- [S56] Frank & Evelyn Dunshee, "Frank Dunshee Family Tree."
- [S1666] 8 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Seventy Six Twp., Washington County, Iowa, unknown repository address, E.D. 136, p. 4B, image 8.
- [S1667] 2 Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Lucas Twp., Johnson County, Iowa, unknown repository address, E.D. 52-19, p. 2A (or 165), image 3.
Delbert Mark Dunshee1
- [S1526] Emmet Co., MI County Clerk's Marriage Index, online http://www.co.emmet.mi.us/clerk/marriagerecords.aspx, see liber 1992, folio 52.
- [S296] Interview, David Dunshee & Joyce (Stanley) Dunshee, 1997 Dunshee Reunion.
- [S295] Phonedisk Powerfinder.
- [S1526] Emmet Co., MI County Clerk's Marriage Index, online http://www.co.emmet.mi.us/clerk/marriagerecords.aspx, see liber 1992, folio 55.
Edmund P. Dunshee1,2
M, b. November 1852, d. 17 August 1918
|Birth*||Edmund P. Dunshee was born in November 1852 at OH.3 |
|He was the son of Robert Dunshee and Esther J. (?). |
|Birth||Edmund P. Dunshee was born in 1853.4 |
|Marriage*||He married Emerine H. Hurd, daughter of VT born (?) and (?) (?), on 14 February 1877 at Allen Co., IN.3,5 |
|Note||Edmund P. Dunshee Mother Esther J. age 62 b. Conn & Brother John Y. M age 36 b. OH in household in 1880.6 |
|Occupation*||He was traveling salesman in 1880 at Charles City, Floyd Co., IA.6 |
|Census||He and Emerine H. Hurd appeared on the census of 1880 at Charles City, Floyd Co., IA.6 |
|Census*||Edmund P. Dunshee and Emerine H. Hurd appeared on the census of 9 June 1900 at Hilinelle Village (sp?), New Trier Twp., Cook Co., IL; Edmund T., wife Emerine, daughters Esther, Marion, and son Robert E., with two children no longer living.3 |
|Death*||Edmund P. Dunshee died on 17 August 1918 at Winnebago, Rockford Co., IL, at age 65; from apoplexy on a Chicago and Northwestern train on the way to Rockford.7,4,2 |
|Burial||He was buried on 20 August 1918 at Riverside Cemetery, Charles City, Floyd Co., IA; Edwin Dunshee on headstone.4 |
|Probate*||His estate was probated between 1911 and 1928 at Cook Co., IL; see Docket 185, page 191, file 54946. |
- [S790] 19 Jul 1860 U.S. Census of Trenton Twp, Dodge Co., Wisconsin, Washington, DC, page 982, family 1033.
- [S1651] Chicago Tribune, 18 & 19 Aug 1918.
- [S187] Jun 1900 U.S. Census of New Trier Twp, Cook Co, Illinois, Washington, DC, family 206.
- [S1479] Riverside Cemetery (Charles CIty) Transcription on Floyd County, Iowa USGenWeb, online http://www.rootsweb.com/~iafloyd/ccriversidecem.html
- [S570] Ancestry.com Family Tree Website, online http://ancestry.com, Indiana Marriage Records Index, 1845-1920. Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000. Original Data: Works Progress Administration. Index to Marriage Records Indiana: Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938-1940. (see Book: 12, Page: 214).
- [S188] 1880 U.S. Census of Charles City, Floyd Co., Iowa,, Washington, DC, p. 24, family 264.
- [S929] Illinois Death Index, online http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/Genealogy/…, see certificate #0059165 (Edward P. Dunshee).
Elizabeth C. Dunshee1
- [S1696] Fitchburg Sentinel, 9 Jan 1967, p. 4.
- [S1649] Fitchburg Sentinel, 23 Feb 1937, p. 12.
- [S1697] Fitchburg Sentinel, 3 Oct 1960.
Eunice Louise Dunshee1
F, b. 5 November 1875, d. 30 May 1939
|Birth*||Eunice Louise Dunshee was born on 5 November 1875 at Plainfield, Union Co., NJ.2,1 |
|She was the daughter of Spencer Houghton Cohen Dunshee and Mary Louisa Taylor.2 |
|Marriage*||Eunice Louise Dunshee married Stewart Irwin on 7 April 1900 at Newark, Essex Co., NJ.1 |
|Census*||Eunice Louise Dunshee and Stewart Irwin appeared on the census of 1 January 1920 at 199 West First St, Mansfield, Richland Co., OH.3 |
|Death*||Eunice Louise Dunshee died on 30 May 1939 at 614 Cambridge Rd., Coshocton, Coshocton Co., OH, at age 63; of angina pectoris.1 |
|Burial*||She was buried on 2 June 1939 at South Lawn Cemetery.1 |
- [S1588] The Coshocton Tribune, 31 May 1939, p. 1.
- [S783] Ancestry.com database, online http://ancestry.com/, 1880 Census Index for Plainfield, Union Co., NJ - Spencer Dunshee.
- [S1589] Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Mansfield Ward 1, Richland Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, ED 191, image 4, p. 2B.
Florence L. Dunshee1
F, b. July 1883
|Birth*||Florence L. Dunshee was born in July 1883 at MA.2 |
|She was the daughter of John L. Dunshee and Alice M. Knight.2 |
|Marriage*||Florence L. Dunshee married E. Harold Maxon circa 1915.1 |
|Census*||Florence L. Dunshee and E. Harold Maxon appeared on the census of April 1930 at Reading, Middlesex Co., MA.1 |
- [S1796] Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Reading, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts, unknown repository address, ED 400, pg 10B, image 20.
- [S1795] Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Malden Ward 4, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts, unknown repository address, ED 840, pg 8B, image 16.