F, b. circa 1822
|Birth*||Salinda (?) was born circa 1822 at NY.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Oliver P. Shaw circa 1838.1 |
|Census*||Salinda (?) and Oliver P. Shaw appeared on the census of 24 June 1870 at Panola Twp., Woodford Co., IL; Oliver Shaw, age 49; Salinda, age 48; Mary, age 18; James age 15; William age 6; all two houses down from Thomas Shaw, age 31; Mary, age 35; and Oliver, age 27.1 |
- [S1406] 24 Jun 1870 U.S. Census of Panola Twp, Woodford Co., Illinois, unknown repository address, p. & image 4.
- [S1798] Henry Morton Woodson, Woodsons and Their Connections, see p. 23.
|Marriage*||Sherry (?) married David Dunshee; based upon shared phone listing.1 |
|Divorce*||Sherry (?) and David Dunshee were divorced on 14 October 1998 at Denver, Denver Co., CO.2 |
Sue Ann (?)1,2
F, b. circa 1940
- [S831] McNeill-Dunshee Wedding, online.
- [S1664] Superpages Phone Directory, online unknown url.
F, b. circa 1795
|Birth*||Susan (?) was born circa 1795 at NH.1 |
|Marriage*||She married William Dunshee after 1810.1 |
|Census*||Susan (?) and William Dunshee appeared on the census of July 1870 at Bristol, Addison Co., NH; William Dunshee, age 76; Susan, age 75; in same dwelling as Charles Smith, age 31; and Ettie Dunshee, age 33.1 |
- [S1388] Jul 1870 U.S. Census of Bristol, Addison Co., Vermont, unknown repository address, pp. 9, 33-34.
- [S1159] Collected by Charles Bridger Esq and edited by John Corbet Anderson, The Family of Joseph Leete.
F, b. 1797, d. 26 February 1865
|Birth*||Susannah (?) was born in 1797 at PA.1 |
|Marriage*||She married William Dunshee, son of William Dunshee, circa 1814 at PA; based upon Thomas's birthdate. |
|Marriage*||Susannah (?) married Robert Crawford on 17 August 1826 at Coshocton Co., OH.2 |
|Census||Susannah (?) appeared on the census of 1840 at Logan Twp., Fountain Co., IN.3 |
|Occupation*||She was farming and owned real estate valued at $800 in 1850 at Pine Twp., Warren Co., IN.1 |
|Census*||She appeared on the census of 10 September 1850 at Pine Twp., Warren Co., IN.1 |
|Census||She appeared on the census of 6 July 1860 at Perry Twp., Davis Co., IA.4 |
|Death*||She died on 26 February 1865 at Davis Co., IA.5 |
|Burial*||She was buried at IOOF South Cemetery Lot N, Bloomfield, Davis Co., IA. |
- [S26] 1850 U.S. Census of Pine Twp, Warren Co, Indiana, Washington, DC, page 54, family 146.
- [S27] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S633] 1840 U.S. Census of Logan Twp., Fountain Co., Indiana, Washington, DC.
- [S263] 1860 U.S. Census of Perry Twp., Davis Co., Iowa, Washington, DC, p. 14 family 102.
- [S29] Susanna Crawford probate vol. F, pg 476 (FHL film # 0967558).
- [S259] 1820 U.S. Census of Tuscarawas Twp., Coshocton Co, Ohio, Washington, DC, p. 30A.
- [S28] Certificate, Robert Crawford & Susannah Dunshee marriage of 17 Aug 1826.