- [S346] 14 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Franklin, Delaware Co., New York, Washington, DC, E.D. 157, sheet 5, line 41.
- [S353] Letter, Metta Dunshee to Orville & Betty Dunshee, 11 Mar 1995.
M, b. 29 August 1933, d. 25 March 1994
|Birth*||Roy Dunshee was born on 29 August 1933.1 |
|Residence*||He lived in 1994 at zipcode 08724, Point Pleasant Beach, Ocean Co., NJ.1 |
|Death*||He died on 25 March 1994 at age 60.1 |
Roy Robert Dunshee1,2
M, b. 21 April 1897, d. June 1979
|Birth||Roy Robert Dunshee was born at Shawnee Mission, Gentry Co., KS.4 |
|Birth*||He was born on 21 April 1897 at Stanberry, Gentry Co., MO.5,1,6 |
|He was the son of Robert Richie Dunshee and Mary Elizabeth Harry.1,3 |
|Occupation*||Roy Robert Dunshee was a farm laborer in 1920.1 |
|Residence||He lived circa 1922 at "home place", Cooper Twp., Gentry Co., MO.3 |
|Marriage*||He married Jennie Kathleen Ficklin circa 1922 at King CIty, Gentry Co., MO.2 |
|Census*||Roy Robert Dunshee appeared on the census of April 1930 at Washington Twp., St. Joseph, Buchanan Co., MO; Roy R. Dunshee, age 32; Jennie K, age 29; & Robert S, age 4 9/12 -- all born in Missouri.7 |
|Marriage*||He married Lura Stacey.4 |
|Residence*||Roy Robert Dunshee lived in 1979 at zipcode 66207, Shawnee Mission, Johnson Co., KS.5 |
|Burial*||He was buried at High Ridge Cemetery, Stanberry, Gentry Co., MO.4 |
|Death*||He died in June 1979 at age 82.5 |
- [S442] 20 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Stanberry City, Cooper Twp., Gentry Co., Missouri, Washington, DC, e.d. 87, sheet 7A.
- [S787] Stephanie Dunshee, "I've got some Dunshee Info for you," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 25 Jan 2001.
- [S464] John C. Leopard and Buel Leopard (Daviess County) R.R. McCammon and Mary McCammon Hillman (Gentry Co, History of Daviess & Gentry Co., MO, p. 877-878.
- [S728] Page & Taylor Co., IA Newpaper Index, online http://www.rootsweb.com/~iataylor/tci48.htm#ani58-79, see Maryville Forum, Maryville, Missouri of 29 Jun 1979 & 02 Jul 1979.
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, 493-42-4554.
- [S1402] WWI Registration, online http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/
- [S1400] Apr 1930 U.S. Census of St Joseph, Washington Twp., Buchanan Co., Missouri, unknown repository address, E.D. 40, p. 1B, image 2.
F, b. 2 April 1896, d. July 1972
|Birth*||Ruth Dunshee was born on 2 April 1896.1 |
|Residence*||She lived in 1972 at zipcode 08512, Cranbury, Middlesex Co, NJ.1 |
|Death*||She died in July 1972 at age 76.1 |
Ruth J. Dunshee1
F, b. circa January 1930
- [S959] 25 Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Englewood, Bergen Co., New Jersey, unknown repository address, ED 58, sheet 22A, Ancestry pg 43.
Ruth M. Dunshee1
- [S338] Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Otsego Co., New York, Washington, DC, E.D. 214, sheet 9, line 20.
Ruth Redman Dunshee1,2
F, b. 6 November 1899, d. 2 July 1996
|Birth*||Ruth Redman Dunshee was born on 6 November 1899 at Leighton, Mahaska Co., IA.1,2 |
|Occupation*||She was an interior designer. |
|Residence||She lived between 1974 and 1996 at Des Moines area, Polk Co., IA.2 |
|Residence*||She lived in 1996 at Wesley Acres, 3520 Grand Ave., Carlise, Warren Co., IA.2 |
|Death*||She died on 2 July 1996 at Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, Polk Co., IA, at age 96; of a heart ailment.1,2 |
|Burial*||She was buried on 8 July 1996 at Forest Cemetery, Oskaloosa, Mahaska Co., IA; arrangements by Dunn Funeral Home.2 |
Ryan Patrick Dunshee1,2
- [S1268] Charmaine LaDayl (Dunshee) Ewert, "I have info for you & I have family info to add," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 23 Sep 2004 & 31 May 2006 & 29 Jul 2006.
- [S1534] Patrick Clark Dunshee, "Clark Burris Dunshee info," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 16 Nov 2006.