F, b. 14 April 1801
- [S56] Frank & Evelyn Dunshee, "Frank Dunshee Family Tree."
- [S508] Mitchell / Dunshee Bible.
F, b. circa 1797
|Note*||Nancy Dunshee and Robert Dunshee Nancy's burial in Robert Dunshee's cemetery lot caused John Burbank to suggest that she might be a child or grandchild of Robert. Perhaps she is Robert's sister,"Patty."2 |
|Baptism||Nancy Dunshee was baptized circa 1790 at Jaffrey, Cheshire Co., NH.1 |
|Birth*||She was born circa 1797.3 |
|She was the daughter of Thomas Dunshee and Hannah Smith.1 |
|Burial*||Nancy Dunshee was buried at Greenwood Cemetery Section 1, lot 105 (Robert Dunshee's lot), Bristol, Addison Co., VT.2 |
- [S166] Albert Annett & Alice E.E. Lehtinen, Generations of Jaffrey, NH.
- [S365] John Burbank, "John Burbank," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, July 1998.
- [S651] Bob Buegler, "Dunshee Descendants," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 03 -24 Mar 2000, (see Thomas's 1819 deed).
F, b. circa 1848
|Birth*||Nancy Dunshee was born circa 1848 at OH.1 |
- [S1346] Jul 1860 U.S. Census of Hinckley Twp., Medina Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, p. 273 (or 101), image 29.
Nancy A(gnes?) Dunshee
F, b. 25 December 1779, d. 21 October 1858
|Birth*||Nancy A(gnes?) Dunshee was born on 25 December 1779 at County Armagh, Northern Ireland.1 |
|She was the daughter of John Dunshee and Sarah Armstrong.1 |
|Marriage*||Nancy A(gnes?) Dunshee married Robert Steele, son of Robert Steele and Jane Carson, in October 1802 at Kortright, Delaware Co., NY. |
|Death*||Nancy A(gnes?) Dunshee died on 21 October 1858 at probably, Dane, Dane Co., WI, at age 78.1 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Lodi, Columbia Co., WI.1 |
- [S125] Letter, Patti Schuknecht to Chris Dunshee (copy sent to Kenneth Dunshee in 1982), ca 1973.
Nancy Jo Dunshee
- [S215] Interview, Frank & Evelyn Dunshee, 1997 Dunshee Reunion.
Nancy Shirley Dunshee1
- [S510] Bill & Nancy Baker, "My Dunshee Information," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 25 Apr 1999, 3 May 1999 update.
- [S510] Bill & Nancy Baker, "My Dunshee Information," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 25 Apr 1999.
Nancy Sophia Hodgetts Dunshee1
F, b. circa December 1862
|Birth*||Nancy Sophia Hodgetts Dunshee was born circa December 1862 at West Bromwich, Staffordshire, West Midlands, England.1 |
|She was the daughter of James Dunshee and Louisa Hodgetts.1 |
- [S350] Letter, Michael Barry Treadwell to Orville Dunshee, 14 Oct 1997.
F, b. 18 May 1911, d. 4 July 1989
|Birth*||Natalie Dunshee was born on 18 May 1911.1 |
|Residence*||She lived in 1989 at zipcode 03894, Wolfeboro, Carroll Co., NH.1 |
|Death*||She died on 4 July 1989 at age 78.1 |
Neil Dow Dunshee1
M, b. December 1881, d. 9 October 1950
|Birth*||Neil Dow Dunshee was born in December 1881 at near, Newbern, Lucas Co., IA.2,3,4,5 |
|He was the son of George W. Dunshee and Minnie L. Siddons.2 |
|Marriage*||Neil Dow Dunshee married Jessie Ann Worley.6 |
|Occupation*||Neil Dow Dunshee was a clerk for J.S. Crozier on 12 September 1918 at 100 No. Grand, Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.6 |
|Residence*||He and Jessie Ann Worley lived on 12 September 1918 at 635 N. 8th, Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.6 |
|Census*||Neil Dow Dunshee and Jessie Ann Worley appeared on the census of January 1920 at 611 Eighth St., Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.5 |
|Death*||Neil Dow Dunshee died on 9 October 1950 at Henry Co., IL, at age 68; in a car wreck.3,1 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.3 |
- [S929] Illinois Death Index, online http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/Genealogy/…, see certificate #0041260 (Neil Dow Dunshee).
- [S65] Oskaloosa (IA) Daily Herald and other uncited newpapers, various.
- [S76] (primarily James) Dunshee Family descendancy report including a narrative and obituary quote about Thomas Marshall Dunshee, copy of typed manuscript (possibly by Robert Dunshee Rait) with handwritten additions (probably by W. Chris Dunshee) Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files.
- [S512] 1900 U.S. Census of English Township, Lucas County, Iowa, Washington, DC, E.D. 22 (or 72), sheet 1, line 52-56 / line 7-14.
- [S514] 1920 U.S. Census of Chariton, Lucas Co., IA, Washington, DC, E.D. 86 (Frank & Neil on sheet 7, lines 63-76).
- [S1402] WWI Registration, online http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/, Neil Dow Dunshee.