F, d. circa 1938
- [S421] Denver Colorado City Directory, 1938 Directory lists Olivia with Frank L. Dunshee, but she is not listed in later directories.
- [S361] Interview, Bernadine LaVon Hellyer Dunshee, 01 Jul 1998.
F, b. March 1861
|Birth*||Pauline (?) was born in March 1861 at OH.1 |
|Marriage*||She married William Lanehart circa 1883.1 |
|Census*||Pauline (?) and William Lanehart appeared on the census of June 1900 at Plymouth St., Lexington, Richland Co., OH; surname listed as Laneheart.1 |
- [S1580] 5 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Troy Twp., Richland Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, ED 139, image 6 & 7.
Peggy Caroline (?)1,2
F, b. circa 1960
|Birth*||Peggy Caroline (?) was born circa 1960.2 |
|Marriage*||She married Phillip Charles Dunshee, son of Keith Dunshee and Phyllis (?).1 |
|Occupation*||Peggy Caroline (?) was member of the Board of Barber Examiners of in 1997 at IA.3 |
|Divorce*||She and Phillip Charles Dunshee were divorced before 5 April 2001.4 |
- [S927] Lynnea Dickinson, Norman D. French biography in "The History of Carroll County, Illinois, published 1878 by H.F. Kett & Co.," listserve message 07 Mar 2001.
F, b. circa 1814
|Birth*||Phebe (?) was born circa 1814 at VT.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Amos E. Dunshee, son of Robert Dunshee and Bathsheba Eastman, circa 1831; based upon Phebe's and Lucius' age.1 |
|Census*||Phebe (?) and Amos E. Dunshee appeared on the census of 1 October 1850 at Litchfield, Hillsdale Co., MI; Amos E. Dunshee, age 46; Phege, age 36; Lucius C., age 18; and Elizabeth, age 10 in family 149 with Luke Whitney, age 26, Juliette Whitney, age 21; and Amos Whitney, age 3 in family 150 but living in the same (147) household.1 |
|Marriage*||Phebe (?) married Stilman Coleman before 1860.2 |
|Census*||Phebe (?) and Stilman Coleman appeared on the census of 1860 at Ayresville (Highland Twp.), Defiance Co., OH.2 |
- [S240] 1850 U.S. Census of Litchfield., Hillsdale Co., Michigan, Washington, DC, family 149.
- [S584] 5 Jul 1860 US Census Ayresville, Highland Twp., Defiance Co., Ohio, Washington, DC, page 625, family 513.
F, b. circa 1816
|Birth*||Phebe (?) was born circa 1816 at NY.1 |
|Marriage*||She married Daniel Dunshee before 1837.1 |
|Census*||Phebe (?) and Daniel Dunshee appeared on the census of July 1850 at Moreau, Saratoga Co., NY; Daniel Dunshee, age 36; Phebe, age 34; Esther E., age 12; and Elvja A., age 8.1 |
- [S1332] Jul 1850 U.S. Census of Moreau, Saratoga Co., New York, unknown repository address, p. 132, image 25.
F, b. 27 September 1922, d. 11 April 2002
|Marriage*||Phyllis (?) married Keith Dunshee, son of Neil Dow Dunshee and Jessie Ann Worley.1 |
|Birth*||Phyllis (?) was born on 27 September 1922.2 |
|Residence*||She lived in 2002 at Urbandale, Polk Co., IA.2 |
|Death*||She died on 11 April 2002 at age 79.2 |
- [S76] (primarily James) Dunshee Family descendancy report including a narrative and obituary quote about Thomas Marshall Dunshee, copy of typed manuscript (possibly by Robert Dunshee Rait) with handwritten additions (probably by W. Chris Dunshee) Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files.
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, SSN:481-50-1549.
F, b. circa 1795
|Birth*||Polly???? (?) was born circa 1795 at NH.1 |
- [S197] 1850 U.S. Census of Bristol, Addison Co., Vermont, Washington, DC, families 68, 90, 96, & 261.