Mary Florence Dunshee
F, b. 19 March 1854, d. 27 December 1935
|Birth*||Mary Florence Dunshee was born on 19 March 1854 at Washington Co., IA.1 |
|She was the daughter of James Dunshee and Mary Moore Marshall.1 |
|Marriage*||Mary Florence Dunshee married M. Elmore Rosebrough on 5 November 1890 at Hayes Center, Hayes Co., NE.2 |
|Burial*||Mary Florence Dunshee was buried at Monte Vista Cemetery, CO.2 |
|Death*||She died on 27 December 1935 at Bowen, Rio Grande Co., CO, at age 81.2,3 |
- [S61] A. G. Lola L. Sorensen, "James & Mary M. Dunshee FGS."
- [S65] Oskaloosa (IA) Daily Herald and other uncited newpapers, various.
- [S67] Unknown author, Chris Dunshee Item # 11.
Mary Frances Dunshee1
- [S1824] T.M. Dunshee and added to by Martha Dunshee Michael Barbara Dunshee Greene and Larry Michael, ""DUNSHEE HISTORY" as written by T.M. Dunshee with additional descendant information", received from Larry Michael in August 2010.
- [S78] George Dunshee, "Thomas & Mary (McLoney) Descendants."
Mary J. Dunshee
F, b. 20 February 1854, d. 1 June 1856
|Birth*||Mary J. Dunshee was born on 20 February 1854 at probably, Warren Co., IN.2 |
|She was the daughter of Thomas Dunshee and Rebecca Hixson.1 |
|Death*||Mary J. Dunshee died on 1 June 1856 at Warren Co., IN, at age 2.2 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Keyes (Brisco) Cemetery, Warren Co., IN, Her headstone inscription reads "DUNSHEE, Mary J; 6/1/1856; 2y 3m 11d; dau. of Thomas & Rebecca.2 |
- [S256] Unknown author, Warren County Cemetery Inscriptions, Volume 1, Rosellan Rasmussen Jenkins & Diana Maraion Knowles, 1975 p. 17 (copied in Warren Co. Courthouse).
- [S270] Unknown author, Warren County Cemetery Inscriptions, Vol 1, Rosella Rasmussen Jenkins & Diana Marion Knowles, 1975, p. 17 copied from book in Warren Co Courthouse.
Mary Josephine Dunshee1
F, b. 3 November 1899, d. 3 September 1923
|Birth*||Mary Josephine Dunshee was born on 3 November 1899 at Salem Twp, McKeesport, Allegheny Co., PA.2,3 |
|She was the daughter of William Adams Dunshee and Josephine Frees. |
|Death*||Mary Josephine Dunshee died on 3 September 1923 at Yavapai Co., AZ, at age 23.4,3 |
- [S150] 1900 U.S. Census of Ward 22, 2nd Prec, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC.
- [S43] John W. Jordan, History of Westmoreland Co, PA.
- [S1673] AZ Dept. of Health Services website, online http://genealogy.az.gov/search.htm
- [S312] Donshea Dunshea Dunshee, online http://www.angelfire.com/ny/earthstar/, New York Times obituary, 21 May 1925, p.23, col. 4.
Mary Louise Dunshee1
F, b. 5 April 1838, d. 15 July 1920
|Birth*||Mary Louise Dunshee was born on 5 April 1838 at OH.2,3 |
|She was the daughter of Luke Dunshee and Abagail Mitchell.2 |
|Marriage*||Mary Louise Dunshee married George R. Norton, son of Major Norton and Lydia Tilton (?), on 15 December 1865 at Luke Dunshee's home, Keokuk Co., IA.4 |
|Residence*||Mary Louise Dunshee lived in July 1885 at Keota, Keokuk Co., IA.5 |
|Death*||She died on 15 July 1920 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA, at age 82.6 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Forest Lawn Cemetery, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co., CA.6 |
- [S56] Frank & Evelyn Dunshee, "Frank Dunshee Family Tree."
- [S218] 1850 U.S. Census of Springfield Twp., Richland Co, Ohio, Washington, DC, p. 380.
- [S508] Mitchell / Dunshee Bible.
- [S231] Certificate, George R. Norton & Mary Louise Dunshee marriage of 15 Dec 1865.
- [S230] Keokuk County, Iowa Heir & Land Record (Bk 2, p. 17).
- [S509] Letter, Gail Fairchild to Karol F. Dunshee, 21 April 1999.
Mary Onida Dunshee1
F, b. 3 June 1890
- [S718] Esther Dunshee Baker Bible.
- [S476] 1900 U.S. Census of Riverside, Missaukee Co., Michigan, Washington, DC, E.D. 117, sheet 2 / 9, (page 253A / 260B).
- [S1668] Midland Daily News, 9 Oct 2007, Section - "Milestones."
Mary Parker Dunshee1,2
F, b. circa 1856
|Birth*||Mary Parker Dunshee was born circa 1856 at probably, New York, New York Co., NY.1,3 |
|She was the daughter of Henry Webb Dunshee and Mary Parker.1 |
|Marriage*||Mary Parker Dunshee married Frank Walton Tompkins on 15 October 1890 at residence of bride's parents, Manhatten, New York Co., NY.4,5 |
- [S312] Donshea Dunshea Dunshee, online http://www.angelfire.com/ny/earthstar/, NYC Municipal Archives, Record of Wills, Liber 49, page 216 (Henry W. Dunshee).
- [S780] Ancestry.com's " New York Times (New York City) Death and Marriage Index, 1890", online http://ancestry.com/
- [S581] 27 Jun 1860 US Census of District 1, Ward 9, of New York City, NY, Washington, DC, page 828, dwelling 759, roll #1647.
- [S780] Ancestry.com's " New York Times (New York City) Death and Marriage Index, 1890", online http://ancestry.com/, see issue of 17 Oct 1890, page 5.
- [S1776] Brooklyn Genealogy Info - Marriages, online http://www.bklyn-genealogy-info.com/Marriage/AZ/D/D.25.html, see Certificate Number : 11457.
Mary Rebecca Dunshee1,2
F, b. 1839
|Birth*||Mary Rebecca Dunshee was born in 1839 at Kalamazoo Co., MI.1,3 |
|She was the daughter of Nelson Dunshee and Diana Barnard.1 |
|Census*||Mary Rebecca Dunshee appeared on the census of 1860 at Grass Lake VIllage, Jackson Co., MI.3 |
|Occupation*||She was a seamstress in 1860.3 |
|Marriage*||She married Russell D. Armstrong after 1860.1 |
|Residence*||Mary Rebecca Dunshee lived in 1879 at Grass Lake, Jackson Co., MI.1 |
- [S317] Cornelius E. Dunshee Power of Attorney recorded in Addison Co. VT Probate File 1205.
- [S651] Bob Buegler, "Dunshee Descendants," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 03 -24 Mar 2000, (distributee in Nelson Dunshee's will).
- [S469] 1860 U.S. Census of Grasslake Village, Jackson Co., Michigan, Washington, DC, page 227.
- [S860] Rutland Herald, online.
Mathew David Dunshee
- [S361] Interview, Bernadine LaVon Hellyer Dunshee, 01 Jul 1998.