- [S1528] Audrey Dunshee, "Dunshee History," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 11 Jan 2007.
F, b. circa 1872
- [S554] 26 Jun 1880 US Census of Sidney town, Delaware Co., New York, Washington, DC, Vol. 15, E.D. 79, sheet 25, dwelling 259.
F, b. circa 1827
|Birth*||Laura Dunshee was born circa 1827 at OH.1 |
|Occupation*||She was a domestic in 1860.1 |
|Census*||She appeared on the census of June 1860 at Collamer, East Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., OH; Edward Wade was head of household, age 56; Mary P., age 44; Frances F., age 19; and Laura Dunshee (domestic), age 33.1 |
- [S1345] Jun 1860 U.S. Census of East Cleveland, Cuyahoga Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, image 57.
Laura E. Dunshee1
- [S1656] Stuart/Port St. Lucie News, 17 Jul 2002, B4.
- [S1712] Laura (Dunshee) Mann, "I'm a Dunshee too!," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 28 Apr 2009.
Laura Elmy Dunshee
F, b. 27 February 1859, d. 7 February 1892
|Note||Laura Elmy Dunshee Note 1 name given as "Laura A."; Married by Rev Brewer of Seymour, Laura's residence Promise City, Witnesses C.E. Swift & Hattie E. Loomis. |
|Birth*||She was born on 27 February 1859 at Promise City, Wayne Co., IA.1 |
|She was the daughter of Lemuel D. Dunshee and Rebecca Katharine Swift. |
|Marriage*||Laura Elmy Dunshee married James Melville Duncan, son of John Duncan and Mary K. Shield, on 1 August 1880 at near, Promise CIty, Wayne Co., IA; by Rev. Brewer of Seymour.1 |
|Death*||Laura Elmy Dunshee died on 7 February 1892 at Springvale Twp., Pratt Co., KS, at age 32.2,3 |
|Burial*||She was buried at grave 8, lot 16, section 13 of Pratt Greenlawn Cemetery, Pratt, Pratt Co., KS; aged 32 yr 11 mo 10 days.4 |
- [S33] Unknown author, Wayne Co. IA Clerk, Marriage Register 1, page 2.
- [S34] 13 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Stafford, Stafford County, Kansas, Washington, DC, E.D. 309, pg. 6, family 106.
- [S817] Pratt County Republican, 18 Feb 1892, page 8.
- [S992] Pratt (KS) Greenlawn Cemetery transcription, 1977 Pratt Public Library.
Laura Lynn Dunshee1
- [S1529] Intelius People Search, online http://find.intelius.com/people-search.html
- [S1459] Maya (Horton-Dunshee) Dexter, ""Dun" & "More on CB Dunshee"," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 15 Jun 2006.
- [S1606] Robert (Bob) Burdette Dunshee, "Dunshee feedback," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 11 Apr 2007.
Laura May Dunshee1
F, b. 16 May 1864, d. circa December 1865
|Birth*||Laura May Dunshee was born on 16 May 1864 at Smethwick, Staffordshire, West Midlands, England.1 |
|She was the daughter of Alexander Dunshee and Maria (?).1 |
|Death*||Laura May Dunshee died circa December 1865 at Smethwick, Staffordshire, West Midlands, England.1 |
- [S350] Letter, Michael Barry Treadwell to Orville Dunshee, 14 Oct 1997.
Laura Michelle Dunshee1
F, b. 2 April 1800, d. circa 1846
|Note*||Laurinda Dunshee Various Surname: WIER WIRE WIERS. |
|Birth*||She was born on 2 April 1800 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.3,1 |
|She was the daughter of Hugh Dunshee and Cynthia Allen. |
|Marriage*||Laurinda Dunshee married Carlton Wiers on 25 October 1825 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.4 |
|Death*||Laurinda Dunshee died circa 1846 at Stockholm, Saint Lawrence Co., NY.3 |
- [S128] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S129] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S102] George Aldrich, Walpole, NH, As It Was & As It Is.
- [S381] Walpole, NH Town Records, volume 1 - 3: p. 555.
Lawrence Alva Dunshee1
M, b. 24 May 1905, d. 12 October 1983
|Birth*||Lawrence Alva Dunshee was born on 24 May 1905 at near Mutual, Woodward Co., OK.2,3,4,5 |
|He was the son of Orlando Finandis Dunshee and Nancy Perkins.1 |
|Marriage*||Lawrence Alva Dunshee married Drexel May Loghry, daughter of William Loghry and Lydia (?), on 4 July 1931 at Assembly of God Church, Woodward, Woodward Co., OK.5,6 |
|Residence*||Lawrence Alva Dunshee and Drexel May Loghry lived between 1931 and 1941 at Mutual, Woodward Co., OK.5 |
|Residence||Lawrence Alva Dunshee and Drexel May Loghry lived between 1941 and 1970 at Woodward, Woodward Co., OK.5 |
|Occupation||Lawrence Alva Dunshee was a firefighter at the Woodward Air Base during World War II. |
|Occupation*||He was a carpenter and cabinetmaker.5 |
|Divorce*||He and Drexel May Loghry were divorced in 1972.5 |
|Residence||Lawrence Alva Dunshee lived in 1979 at Pond Creek, Grant Co., OK.5 |
|Residence||He lived in 1981 at Enid, Garfield Co., OK.5 |
|Residence*||He lived in October 1983 at Pond Creek, Grant Co., OK.3 |
|Death*||He died on 12 October 1983 at Bass memorial Hospital, Enid, Woodward Co., OK, at age 78.2,3,7 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Dunlap Cemetery (row 9), SE of Mutual, Woodward Co., OK.2 |
|Drexel May Loghry b. 30 August 1910, d. 4 March 2006|
|Marriage*||He married Drexel May Loghry, daughter of William Loghry and Lydia (?), on 4 July 1931 at Assembly of God Church, Woodward, Woodward Co., OK.5,6 |
|Divorce*||Lawrence Alva Dunshee and Drexel May Loghry were divorced in 1972.5 |
- [S265] 1910 U.S. Census Webster Twp., Woodward Co., OK, Washington, DC, E.D. 292, p. 12 family 123; & p. 8 family 161.
- [S42] Canvassed by Maude Roan and Fredia
Patterson. Typing by LaDonna Seachris and Ellabell Eker
, Dunlap Cemetery (Woodward Co, OK).
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, SSN 445-09-6202.
- [S249] 1920 U.S. Census Woodward Co., OK, Washington, DC, SD 78, ED 234, Sh 6, Ln 29.
- [S599] Woodward Daily Press, 13 Oct 1983.
- [S1012] Certificate, L. Alva Dunshee & Drexel M. Loghry marriage of 4 Jul 1931.
- [S598] Stecher Mortuary Record for Lawrence A. Dunshee.