F, b. August 1887
- [S1313] Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Ashcraft, Meade Co., Kentucky, unknown repository address, E.D. 84, pp. 11B & 12A.
Hannah Mary Dunshee1
F, b. between 1833 and 1834, d. 1902
|Birth*||Hannah Mary Dunshee was born between 1833 and 1834 at VT.2 |
|She was the daughter of Edward Dunshee and Harriet Miranda Parmelee.1 |
|Birth||Hannah Mary Dunshee was born before 1838 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT; was a minor (under 18?) for the Bounty Land Warrant, which was an act approved by Congress on 3 Mar 1855 and amended 14 May 1856.1 |
|Marriage*||She married James B. Brayton, son of Thomas Brayton and Marietta (?), in 1857.3 |
|Census*||Hannah Mary Dunshee and James B. Brayton appeared on the census of June 1900 at 44 Spring, Newport, Newport Co., RI.3 |
|Burial*||Hannah Mary Dunshee was buried at Farewell St (15 ft E.), Newport, Newport Co., RI.4 |
|Death*||She died in 1902.4 |
- [S369] Hon. Harvey Munsill Esq., Munsill's History of Bristol, VT, p. 153-155.
- [S427] 27 Aug 1850 U.S. Census of Fall RIver, Bristol Co., Massachusetts, Washington, DC, page 131, family #2126.
- [S1782] June 1900 U.S. Census of Newport Ward 3, Newport Co., Rhode Island, unknown repository address, ED 219, sheet 3B, image 6.
- [S1783] RI Cemetery Trnscription Project, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~rigenweb/cemetery/…
Harold Jackson Dunshee1
M, b. 26 January 1914, d. 1943
|Birth*||Harold Jackson Dunshee was born on 26 January 1914 at Des Moines, Union Co., NM.3,1 |
|He was the son of Clarence Jackson Dunshee and Mabel Evelyn Laughlin.2 |
|Residence*||Harold Jackson Dunshee lived in January 1920 at with Jesse and Carrie Adamson, along with brothers Raymond and Vernon.3 |
|Marriage*||He married Clara Kathryn Shirley, daughter of M.B. Shirley, on 11 February 1939.1 |
|Residence||Harold Jackson Dunshee lived in January 1940 at 5111 Fourth St., Port Arthur, Jefferson Co., TX.4 |
|Death*||He died in 1943.1 |
- [S510] Bill & Nancy Baker, "My Dunshee Information," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 25 Apr 1999.
- [S56] Frank & Evelyn Dunshee, "Frank Dunshee Family Tree."
- [S340] 9 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Des Moines precinct, Union Co., New Mexico, Washington, DC, E.D. 250, Sheet 5 and sheet 3.
- [S1603] The Port Arthur News, 21 Jan 1940, p. 4.
- [S510] Bill & Nancy Baker, "My Dunshee Information," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 25 Apr 1999, 3 May 1999 update.
Harold Lavere Dunshee
M, b. 15 January 1902, d. 3 January 1955
- [S320] Charles Efford Dunshee entry, Taylor Co., IA birth record, Birth Record Book 2, page 41.
Harold Ray Dunshee1
M, b. 27 September 1893, d. 18 April 1966
|Birth*||Harold Ray Dunshee was born on 27 September 1893 at Keota, Washington Co., IA.2,3,4,5 |
|He was the son of Franklin Dunshee and Fairy Lucrea Jackson.2 |
|Occupation*||Harold Ray Dunshee was a farmer on 5 June 1917 at Wellman, Washington Co., IA.5 |
|Marriage*||He married Eva Grace Leeper on 24 June 1920 at Des Moines, Polk Co., IA.1,6 |
|Note*||Harold Ray Dunshee worked for Rev. Billy Graham.7 |
|Residence*||He lived in April 1966 at Zipcode 46240, Carmel, Hamiliton Co., IN.4 |
|Death*||He died on 18 April 1966 at IN at age 72.3,4 |
|Burial*||He was buried next to mother and father in at Keota Cemetery, Keota, Keokuk Co., IA.3 |
- [S437] Melanie Dunshee, "Dunshee Family History Research," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 1 & 2 Feb 1999.
- [S210] 6-7 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Seventy Six Twp., Washington Co., Iowa, Washington, DC, Vol. 79, E.D. 120, sheet 2, page 3.
- [S213] Keota Cemetery Index and Transcription Record maintained in the Recorder's Office Keokuk County Courthouse.
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, SSN 306-10-6892.
- [S1402] WWI Registration, online http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/
- [S710] Des Moines Capital, 25 Jun 1920, p. 13.
- [S56] Frank & Evelyn Dunshee, "Frank Dunshee Family Tree."
Harrie S. Dunshee1
M, b. circa 1854
|Birth*||Harrie S. Dunshee was born circa 1854 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT.1 |
- [S365] John Burbank, "John Burbank," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, July 1998.
F, b. circa 1828, d. 4 October 1860
|Birth*||Harriet Dunshee was born circa 1828 at VT.4 |
|She was the daughter of John Dunshee and Alma Prime.2,3 |
|Death*||Harriet Dunshee died on 4 October 1860 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT.5 |
|Burial*||She was buried at Greenwood Cemetery, Section 1, Lot 131 (owned by John Dunshee), Bristol, Addison Co., VT.6 |
- [S202] Ralph E. Prime, Descendants of James Prime.
- [S197] 1850 U.S. Census of Bristol, Addison Co., Vermont, Washington, DC, families 68, 90, 96, & 261, p. 323, family 90.
- [S197] 1850 U.S. Census of Bristol, Addison Co., Vermont, Washington, DC, families 68, 90, 96, & 261.
- [S197] 1850 U.S. Census of Bristol, Addison Co., Vermont, Washington, DC, families 68, 90, 96, & 261, p. 323 Family 90.
- [S364] Bristol, VT Vital Records: Vol 2, pg 44.
- [S365] John Burbank, "John Burbank," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, July 1998, Greenwood Cemetery Records, Bristol, VT (researched 28 Jul 1998) with some on site visits.
F, b. 26 July 1891, d. July 1980
|Birth*||Harriet Dunshee was born on 26 July 1891.1 |
|Residence*||She lived in 1980 at zipcode 96720, Hilo, Hawaii Co. (Big Island), HI.1 |
|Death*||She died in July 1980.1 |
Harriet Catharine Dunshee1
F, b. circa 1844
|Birth*||Harriet Catharine Dunshee was born circa 1844 at probably, New York, New York Co., NY.2,1 |
|She was the daughter of John Dunshee and Catherine Laune.1 |
|Marriage*||Harriet Catharine Dunshee married George Ramsey in 1870 at Manhatten, New York County, NY.3,4 |
|Residence*||Harriet Catharine Dunshee lived in 1900 at Jersey City, Hudson Co., NJ.3 |
|Residence||She lived in 1923 at Jersey City, Hudson Co., NJ.5 |
- [S312] Donshea Dunshea Dunshee, online http://www.angelfire.com/ny/earthstar/, NYC Municipal Archives, Record of Wills, Liber 177, p. 47. (John Dunshee will).
- [S114] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S717] Ramsey Valentine, Ramsey Family Genealogy Forum.
- [S1776] Brooklyn Genealogy Info - Marriages, online http://www.bklyn-genealogy-info.com/Marriage/AZ/D/D.25.html, see certificate 5365.
- [S1648] Editor in Chief & President of Hudson County Historical Society Daniel Van Winkle, Hudson Co., NJ 1630-1923, p. 719-720.