Grace Spencer Dunshee1
F, b. 18 June 1830
|Birth*||Grace Spencer Dunshee was born on 18 June 1830 at Dumbarton, Scotland.1 |
|She was the daughter of John Dunshee and Margaret McMurrich.1 |
|Marriage*||Grace Spencer Dunshee married John Broadmore on 29 January 1854 at St. Phillips, Birmingham, England.1 |
- [S350] Letter, Michael Barry Treadwell to Orville Dunshee, 14 Oct 1997.
Grace Z. Dunshee1
F, b. 20 October 1896
|Birth*||Grace Z. Dunshee was born on 20 October 1896 at Englewood, Bergen Co., NJ.1,2 |
|She was the daughter of Daniel Kelly Dunshee and Catherine Zwald.1 |
|Occupation*||Grace Z. Dunshee was a driver for a grocery company in 1920.1 |
- [S425] 1920 U.S. Census of Englewood, Bergen Co., NJ, Washington, DC, Vol. 6, E.D. 25, sheet 2, line 90.
- [S939] Dunshee, New Jersey Birth Certificate, microfilm roll #148, (208 5 certificate D127) unnamed female (unknown file date).
Greg Thomas Dunshee1,2
M, b. 21 August 1931, d. 30 April 1998
|Birth*||Greg Thomas Dunshee was born on 21 August 1931 at Fresno Co., CA.1,2 |
|He was the son of Truman Everett Dunshee and Leola R. Bates.2 |
|Marriage*||Greg Thomas Dunshee married Janet Lewis on 13 August 1955 at Fresno Co., CA.3 |
|Residence*||Greg Thomas Dunshee lived at Madera, Madera Co., CA.1 |
|Death*||He died on 30 April 1998 at age 66.1,2 |
|Burial*||He was buried at 201 North Teilman Avenue, Fresno, Fresno Co., CA.4 |
Gustavius A. Dunshee1
M, b. 1885, d. 21 August 1939
|Birth*||Gustavius A. Dunshee was born in 1885 at South Boston, Suffolk Co., MA.1 |
|He was the son of Harry Walter Dunshee and Pauline M. Bolz.1 |
|Residence||Gustavius A. Dunshee lived in October 1911 at Charlestown, Suffolk Co., MA.2 |
|Marriage*||He married Bessie Lois Bordon on 25 October 1911 at ME.3 |
|Census*||Gustavius A. Dunshee and Bessie Lois Bordon appeared on the census of 1920 at 237 Crescent Ave., Revere, Suffolk Co., MA.3 |
|Residence*||Gustavius A. Dunshee lived in January 1920 at 237 Crescent Ave., Revere, Suffolk Co., MA.3 |
|Occupation*||He was an insurance agent in January 1920.3 |
|Divorce*||He and Bessie Lois Bordon were divorced on 11 October 1923.1,3,4 |
|Occupation||Gustavius A. Dunshee was a soldier in the US Army. in September 1924.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Jessie H. Hobbs, daughter of William J. Hobbs and Jessie A. Wentworth, on 6 September 1924 at Derry, Rockingham Co., NH; five days notice of intention to marry was waived by order of Judge Grinnell. This was second marriage for each.1,5 |
|Census*||Gustavius A. Dunshee appeared on the census of 1930 at 1214 10th St., Washington, DC.6 |
|Occupation||He was a music teacher in April 1930.6 |
|Death*||He died on 21 August 1939 at Washington, District of Columbia.5 |
|Jessie H. Hobbs b. 18 July 1883, d. 9 June 1974|
|Marriage*||Gustavius A. Dunshee married Jessie H. Hobbs, daughter of William J. Hobbs and Jessie A. Wentworth, on 6 September 1924 at Derry, Rockingham Co., NH; five days notice of intention to marry was waived by order of Judge Grinnell. This was second marriage for each.1,5 |
- [S373] Gustavius A. Dunshee & Jessie H. Farr Marriage Record, as submitted to NH Health & Human Services.
- [S393] Maine Marriages 1892 - 1966, online http://thor.ddp.state.me.us/archives/plsql/…
- [S374] Jan 1920 US Census, Washington, DC, Vol. 131, E.D. 656, sheet 2, line 23.
- [S1546] Susan Shaw - e-mail address, "1850 - Dunshee - MA" in "Query - MA Rootsweb," listserve message 19 Oct 1998.
- [S1640] Ancestry's Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851-2003, online http://content.ancestry.com/Browse/list.aspx, The Washington Post, 22 & 23 Aug 1939, Lieut. Gustavus A. Dunshee death notice.
- [S956] 1930 U.S. Census of Washington, DC, unknown repository address, E.D. 25, pg 5A, Ancestry pg 9.
Guy Albert Dunshee1,2
M, b. 13 September 1913, d. 28 June 1998
|Birth*||Guy Albert Dunshee was born on 13 September 1913 at Morocco, Newton Co., IN.3,1,2 |
|He was the son of Jacob Hanes Dunshee and Cora Daily Pitzer.1 |
|Marriage*||Guy Albert Dunshee married Metta Elaine Benson on 27 February 1937.1,4,5 |
|Death*||Guy Albert Dunshee died on 28 June 1998 at Pantego, Beaufort Co., NC, at age 84.4 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Pamlico Memorial Gardens. |
- [S353] Letter, Metta Dunshee to Orville & Betty Dunshee, 11 Mar 1995.
- [S517] Indiana Works Progress Administration, WPA Index of Newton Co., IN Births, see book C-8, page 68.
- [S217] SSDI, online http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm, SSN 238-12-2012.
- [S363] Interview, Metta Dunshee, 22 Jul 1998.
- [S593] Nicole Gower, "DUNSHEE Query," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 28 Nov 1999.
Guy Harlan Dunshee1,2
M, b. 1903, d. 1929
|Birth*||Guy Harlan Dunshee was born in 1903 at probably, Woodward Co., OK.4 |
|He was the son of Orlando Finandis Dunshee and Nancy Perkins.3 |
|Death*||Guy Harlan Dunshee died in 1929.4 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Dunlap Cemetery (Row 9), SE of Mutual, Woodward Co., OK.4 |
- [S265] 1910 U.S. Census Webster Twp., Woodward Co., OK, Washington, DC, E.D. 292, p. 12 family 123; & p. 8 family 161.
- [S436] Kathy Johnston, "History of Mutual (OK)," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 16 Jan 1999.
- [S249] 1920 U.S. Census Woodward Co., OK, Washington, DC, SD 78, ED 234, Sh 6, Ln 29.
- [S42] Canvassed by Maude Roan and Fredia
Patterson. Typing by LaDonna Seachris and Ellabell Eker
, Dunlap Cemetery (Woodward Co, OK).
Guy T. Dunshee1
M, b. between 1865 and 1871, d. 15 January 1874
|Birth*||Guy T. Dunshee was born between 1865 and 1871 at Lucas Co., IA.2,1 |
|He was the son of William Theodore Dunshee and Anna Keaton. |
|Death*||Guy T. Dunshee died on 15 January 1874 at Lucas Co., IA.2 |
|Burial*||He was buried at south end of row 9, Brownlee Cemetery, Lucas Co., IA.2,1 |
- [S513] Lucas County Genealogical Society, Lucas Co., IA Cemetery Records, p. 24.
- [S67] Unknown author, Chris Dunshee Item # 11.
M, d. before 1887
|Marriage*||H.S. Dunshee married Miranda (?).2 |
|Death*||H.S. Dunshee died before 1887.2 |