George Grennell Dunshee1
M, b. 25 October 1872, d. October 1945
|Birth*||George Grennell Dunshee was born on 25 October 1872.2 |
|He was the son of Spencer Houghton Cohen Dunshee and Mary Louisa Taylor.1 |
|Birth||George Grennell Dunshee was born in November 1872.1 |
|Birth||He was born circa 1874 at NJ.3 |
|Occupation*||He was a bookkeeper in October 1895.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Charlotte Bender, daughter of Louis Bender and Caroline Keil, on 2 October 1895 at 1103 Broad St., Newark, Essex Co., NJ; by D.R. Frazer, 1st Presbyterian Ch.1 |
|Occupation||George Grennell Dunshee was a cashier in July 1896.4 |
|Occupation||He was an accountant in February 1900.5 |
|Occupation||He was a Minister of Gospel on 12 September 1918 at Main St., Mineola, Nassau Co., NY.2 |
|Residence*||He lived on 12 September 1918 at 187 Harrison Ave, Mineola, Nassau Co., NY.2 |
|Death*||He died in October 1945 at Mineola, Nassau Co., NY.6 |
- [S934] Certificate, George G. Dunshee & Charlotte Bender marriage of 02 Oct 1895.
- [S1402] WWI Registration, online http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/, George Grennell Dunshee.
- [S783] Ancestry.com database, online http://ancestry.com/, 1880 Census Index for Plainfield, Union Co., NJ - Spencer Dunshee.
- [S937] Walter Grennell Dunshee, Newark, Essex Co., NJ Birth Certificate microlfilm #149 (see 211 36 D8) (1 Aug 1896).
- [S939] Dunshee, New Jersey Birth Certificate, microfilm roll #177, (251 36 certificate D194) unnamed MALE (unknown file date).
- [S1719] First Presbyterian Church of Mineola (NY) - A History Lesson, 1883-2008, online http://www.gracetofollow.org/History/
George Marshall Dunshee
M, b. 20 November 1909, d. 21 August 2002
|Birth*||George Marshall Dunshee was born on 20 November 1909 at Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.2,1,3 |
|He was the son of Fred Dunshee and Jessie Pearl Brennaman.1 |
|Marriage*||George Marshall Dunshee married Mayme Holland Rush on 10 November 1940 at Leon, Decatur Co., IA.2,1 |
|Residence*||George Marshall Dunshee lived in 2002 at Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.3 |
|Death*||He died on 21 August 2002 at Osceola Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Osceola, IA, at age 92; of a heart ailment.3,4 |
|Burial*||He was buried on 24 August 2002 at Chariton Cemetery, Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.4 |
George W. Dunshee1,2
M, b. 20 April 1856, d. 15 January 1932
|Birth*||George W. Dunshee was born on 20 April 1856 at near, Troy, Davis Co., IA.4,5 |
|He was the son of James Dunshee and Mary Moore Marshall.3 |
|Marriage*||George W. Dunshee married Minnie L. Siddons on 23 February 1881 at Troy, Davis Co., IA.4 |
|Note*||George W. Dunshee Robert Dunshee letter to Ken Dunshee says he has picture of Max and Neil in front of a sod schoolhouse in Nebraska. |
|Occupation*||He was a self-employed painter in 1920.6 |
|Census*||He and Minnie L. Siddons appeared on the census of January 1920 at New Sharon, Mahaska Co., IA.6 |
|Death*||George W. Dunshee died on 15 January 1932 at Chariton, Lucas Co., IA, at age 75.4 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Chariton Cemetery, Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.7 |
- [S64] Dunshee Family Bible Abstract.
- [S174] Letter, Robert Francis Dunshee to Kenneth D. Dunshee, 3 Feb 1982.
- [S61] A. G. Lola L. Sorensen, "James & Mary M. Dunshee FGS."
- [S65] Oskaloosa (IA) Daily Herald and other uncited newpapers, various.
- [S512] 1900 U.S. Census of English Township, Lucas County, Iowa, Washington, DC, E.D. 22 (or 72), sheet 1, line 52-56 / line 7-14.
- [S455] Jan 1920 U.S. Census of New Sharon, Mahaska Co., Iowa, Washington, DC, E.D. 88, sheet 7, line 16.
- [S513] Lucas County Genealogical Society, Lucas Co., IA Cemetery Records, p. 140.
George W. Dunshee1
M, b. circa 1848
|Birth*||George W. Dunshee was born circa 1848 at KY.1 |
|Marriage*||He married Rillie (?) before 1877.1 |
|Census*||George W. Dunshee and Rillie (?) appeared on the census of June 1900 at Ashcraft Twp., Meade Co., KY.1 |
- [S1313] Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Ashcraft, Meade Co., Kentucky, unknown repository address, E.D. 84, pp. 11B & 12A.
George Wayland Dunshee1
M, b. September 1863, d. after June 1934
|Birth*||George Wayland Dunshee was born in September 1863 at Carroll Co., IL.3,4 |
|He was the son of Amasa T. Dunshee and Anne Eliza Strong.1,2 |
|Marriage*||George Wayland Dunshee married Bertha Murphy, daughter of Robert R. Murphy and Eliza J. Armstrong, circa 1897.2,4 |
|Occupation*||George Wayland Dunshee was a farmer in 1900 at York Twp., Carroll Co., IL.4 |
|Residence*|| On 26 January 1910 George Wayland Dunshee lived at Kimball, Brule Co., SD.5 |
|Occupation||He was farming 190 acres in 1914 at section 25, Big Lake Twp., Sherburne Co., MN.6 |
|Census*||He and Bertha Murphy appeared on the census of 20 January 1920 at Big Lake Twp., Sherburne Co., MN.7 |
|Residence||George Wayland Dunshee lived in June 1934 at Big Lake, Sherburne Co., MN.8 |
|Death*||He died after June 1934.8 |
|Residence||He lived on 11 October 1938 at Monticello, Wright Co., MN.9 |
- [S174] Letter, Robert Francis Dunshee to Kenneth D. Dunshee, 3 Feb 1982.
- [S176] Phoebe Strong Cowen, Herkimers & Schuylers.
- [S178] Jun 1880 U.S. Census of York Twp., Carroll Co., Illinois, unknown repository address, E.D. 24, p. 22.
- [S182] June 1900 U.S. Census of York Twp., Carroll Co, Illinois, Washington, DC, family 139; 45; & 221, dwelling 139.
- [S184] Robert Dunshee will of Carroll Co., IL.
- [S394] Sherburne Co., 1914 Farmers Directory, online http://www.rootsweb.com/~mnschs/hsfda.htm#D
- [S493] 20 Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Big Lake Twp., Sherburne County, Minnesota, Washington, DC, E.D. 171, sheet 6, line 16.
- [S179] Carroll County, Illinois Circuit Clerks Office probate file 6146, box 183.
- [S1591] The Freeport Standard-Journal, 1 Nov 1938, p. 14.
George Weiland Dunshee1,2
M, b. 28 May 1844, d. 25 January 1863
|Note*||George Weiland Dunshee Carroll Co., IL in 1860.3 |
|Birth*||He was born on 28 May 1844 at Cambridge, Lamoille Co., VT.3,2 |
|He was the son of Jonathan L. Dunshee and Leah Thompson. |
|Death*||George Weiland Dunshee died on 25 January 1863 at Danville, Boyle Co., KY, at age 18; of measles.4,5 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Lower York Cemetery, York Twp., Carroll Co., IL.4 |
- [S426] 1850 U.S. Census of Lamoille Co., VT, Washington, DC, page 98, dwelling 89, family #95.
- [S646] International Genealogical Index (IGI).
- [S191] 1860 U.S. Census of York Twp, Carroll Co, Illinois, Washington, DC, pg. 1009 & 1011; families 1239; 1253; 1265.
- [S449] Carroll County (Illinois) Genealogical Society, Lower York Cemetery, p. 42.
- [S450] Unknown author, Portrait & Biog. Album of Jo Daviess & Carroll Co., IL, p. 946-947.
Georgia I. Dunshee1
F, b. circa 1903
|Birth*||Georgia I. Dunshee was born circa 1903 at OH.1,2 |
|She was the daughter of Claude C. Dunshee and Cleva A. Lanehart.1 |
|Marriage*||Georgia I. Dunshee married Lewis Warner Zulauf circa 8 September 1928.3,4,5 |
|Census*||Georgia I. Dunshee and Lewis Warner Zulauf appeared on the census of April 1930 at East Buckeye St, Belle Center, Logan Co., OH.4 |
- [S1267] Jan 1920 U.S. Census of Lexington, Richland County, Ohio, unknown repository address, ED 226, pg 10B.
- [S1562] 29 Apr 1910 U.S. Census of Troy Twp., Richland Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, ED 203, image 16 & 12, p. 8B & 6B.
- [S1581] The Mansfield News, 29 Nov 1932, p. 11.
- [S1585] Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Belle Center, Richland Twp., Logan Co., Ohio, unknown repository address, ED 27, p. 5A, image 9.
- [S1583] Mansfield News, various, 8 Sep 1928, p. 10, Dunshee-Zulauf Wedding.
- [S1584] Mansfield News Journal, various, 2 Jun 1937.
Gerald Theodore Dunshee1
- [S694] Annette W. Coleman, "Dunshee-Stroud-Hamilton Descendants."
Gerald William Dunshee1
M, d. 10 October 1939
|Death*||Gerald William Dunshee died on 10 October 1939 at Springvale Twp., Emmet Co., MI.1 |
F, b. 1 June 1912, d. October 1999
|Birth*||Geraldine Dunshee was born on 1 June 1912 at Morocco, Newton Co., IN.2,3 |
|She was the daughter of Jacob Hanes Dunshee and Cora Daily Pitzer.1 |
|Marriage*||Geraldine Dunshee married Wilber Myers circa 1930.1,4 |
|Death*||Geraldine Dunshee died in October 1999 at age 87.5 |
- [S353] Letter, Metta Dunshee to Orville & Betty Dunshee, 11 Mar 1995.
- [S357] 12 Feb 1920 U.S. Census of Winona, Washington County, North Carolina, Washington, DC, Vol. 92, E.D. 64, Sheet 22, Line 26.
- [S517] Indiana Works Progress Administration, WPA Index of Newton Co., IN Births, see book C-8, page 54.
- [S1716] 1 Apr 1930 U.S. Census of Pantego Twp., Beaufort Co., North Carolina, unknown repository address, ED 13, page 6B, image 12.
- [S593] Nicole Gower, "DUNSHEE Query," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 28 Nov 1999.