Carlos E. Dunshee1
M, b. 23 January 1830, d. 24 March 1897
|Birth*||Carlos E. Dunshee was born on 23 January 1830 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.2,3 |
|He was the son of William Dunshee and Melinda Fletcher. |
|Marriage*||Carlos E. Dunshee married Sarah Ann Dodge, daughter of Gardner Dodge and Fanny Graves, on 21 February 1856 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.4 |
|Residence*||Carlos E. Dunshee and Sarah Ann Dodge lived on 1 April 1878 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.2 |
|Census*||Carlos E. Dunshee and Sarah Ann Dodge appeared on the census of June 1880 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.5 |
|Death*||Carlos E. Dunshee died on 24 March 1897 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH, at age 67; of pernicious anemia.3 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Walpole Village Cemetery (lot 783), Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.3 |
- [S102] George Aldrich, Walpole, NH, As It Was & As It Is.
- [S102] George Aldrich, Walpole, NH, As It Was & As It Is, p. 393.
- [S378] All Dunshee's noted on Walpole, NH Village Cemetery Markers (and Town Selectmen lot records), Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files, 3180 Branding Iron Ct., Milliken, Weld Co., CO.
- [S890] Dodge Family Association, 15 Dec 2001.
- [S1301] Jun 1880 U.S. Census of Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH, unknown repository address, E.D. 657, p. 14.
Carlos Eugene Dunshee1
M, b. March 1846, d. 5 March 1905
|Birth*||Carlos Eugene Dunshee was born in March 1846 at OH.3 |
|He was the son of Robert Dunshee and Esther J. (?).2 |
|Residence*||Carlos Eugene Dunshee lived in 1850 at Twinsburgh(?), Summit Co., OH.2 |
|Marriage*||He married Elizabeth C. Wolke, daughter of born Germany and born Germany, on 16 November 1881 at Allen Co., IN.3,4 |
|Occupation*||Carlos Eugene Dunshee was a bookkeeper in 1900 at Cook Co., IL.3 |
|Census*||He and Elizabeth C. Wolke appeared on the census of June 1900 at 565-7 62nd St, Hyde Park, Cook Co., IL; Carlos E., b. Mar 1846; wife Elizabeth, b. Aug 1854; daughter Ethel, b. May 1884; and son Herbert, b. Jan 1886.3 |
|Death*||Carlos Eugene Dunshee died on 5 March 1905 at Chicago, Cook Co., IL; at age 58.5 |
|Burial*||He was buried at 1035 E 67th St, Chicago, Cook Co., IL.6 |
- [S770] Amherst College Biographical Record, online http://www.amherst.edu/~rjyanco/genealogy/acbiorecord/index/…
- [S163] 1850 U.S. Census of Twinsburgh Twp, Summit Co., OH, Washington, DC, p. 378 fam 182.
- [S189] 1900 US Census of Hyde Park., Cook Co., IL, Washington, DC, family 162.
- [S570] Ancestry.com Family Tree Website, online http://ancestry.com, Indiana Marriage Records Index, 1845-1920. Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000. Original Data: Works Progress Administration. Index to Marriage Records Indiana: Indiana Works Progress Administration, 1938-1940. (see Book: 14, Page: 392).
- [S463] Cook County, Illinois Death Index 1871-1916, FHL # 6016533, Identification # 3066, Carolos E. Dunshee.
- [S1640] Ancestry's Historical Newspapers, Birth, Marriage, & Death Announcements, 1851-2003, online http://content.ancestry.com/Browse/list.aspx, Chicago Daily Tribune, 7 Mar 1905, Carlos E. Dunshee death notice.
M, b. circa 1827
|Birth*||Carlton Dunshee was born circa 1827 at NY.1,2 |
|He was the son of Robert Dunshee and Zilpha Pettibone.1 |
|Occupation*||Carlton Dunshee was a wheelwright, probably in his father's shop, in 1850 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT.1 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Greenwood Cemetery Section 1, lot 105 (Robert Dunshee's lot), Bristol, Addison Co., VT.2 |
- [S197] 1850 U.S. Census of Bristol, Addison Co., Vermont, Washington, DC, families 68, 90, 96, & 261, p. 322B, family 68.
- [S365] John Burbank, "John Burbank," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, July 1998.
M, b. circa 1828, d. 3 August 1850
|Birth*||Carlton Dunshee was born circa 1828.1 |
|Death*||He died on 3 August 1850 at Bristol, Addison Co., VT.1 |
- [S369] Hon. Harvey Munsill Esq., Munsill's History of Bristol, VT, p. 99.
Carlyle Milton Dunshee1
Carlyle Milton Dunshee II1
|Note*||Carol Dunshee and Carol A. Dunshee may be the same person? |
|Note*||Carol Dunshee and Patricia M. Lashmit may be related, based upon burial locations. |
|Burial*||Carol Dunshee was buried on 4 May 1977 at Joy Valley Cemetery, Petoskey, Emmet Co., MI.1 |
Carol A. Dunshee1
F, b. 1 November 1940, d. 15 February 1977
|Note*||Carol A. Dunshee and Carol Dunshee may be the same person? |
|Birth*||Carol A. Dunshee was born on 1 November 1940.2 |
|Death||She died on 14 February 1976 at age 35.3 |
|Death*||She died on 15 February 1977 at Harris Co., TX, at age 36.1 |
F, b. 4 July 1856, d. 1 December 1856
|Birth*||Caroline Dunshee was born on 4 July 1856 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.2 |
|She was the daughter of Lewis H. Dunshee and Caroline M. Titus.2 |
|Death*||Caroline Dunshee died on 1 December 1856 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.1 |
- [S642] Selected Surnames, New Hampshire Vital Records, Caroline - 1 Dec 1856.
- [S377] Walpole, NH Vital Records: birth records.