Anna M. Dunshee
F, b. circa 1861
- [S272] C.F. & John R. DAVIS bios pp 612 & 613, 1882 History of Davis Co., IA , The Arundsen Pub. Co., 108 Washington St., Decorah, IA 52101, reprint June 1991 p. 612, copied in Bloomfield Public Library.
- [S1370] Jul 1870 U.S. Census of Albion, Noble Co., Indiana, unknown repository address, p. 5.
Anna M. Dunshee1
F, b. 30 November 1887, d. 22 June 1968
|Birth*||Anna M. Dunshee was born on 30 November 1887 at IA.1 |
|She was the daughter of (?) Claytor.1 |
|Residence*||Anna M. Dunshee lived in 1968 at Anaheim, Orange Co., CA.2 |
|Death*||She died on 22 June 1968 at Orange Co., CA, at age 80.1 |
F, b. 17 February 1854
|Birth*||Annette Dunshee was born on 17 February 1854 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.1 |
|She was the daughter of Lewis H. Dunshee and Caroline M. Titus.2 |
|Birth||Annette Dunshee was born on 19 February 1854 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.2 |
|Residence*||She lived on 1 April 1878 at Walpole, Cheshire Co., NH.1 |
- [S102] George Aldrich, Walpole, NH, As It Was & As It Is, p. 393.
- [S377] Walpole, NH Vital Records: birth records.
Anson R. Dunshee1
M, b. December 1852, d. 15 March 1923
|Note*||Anson R. Dunshee and John Dunshie are related in what way? Anson's infant son is buried in John's cemetery lot.4 |
|Birth*||Anson R. Dunshee was born in December 1852 at probably, Wyoming Co., NY.1,2,5 |
|He was the son of Ebenezer Dunshee and Eleanor Holmes.2,3 |
|Marriage*||Anson R. Dunshee married Florida Tomlinson, daughter of George C. Tomlinson and Georgia (?), circa 1875.1 |
|Occupation||Anson R. Dunshee was a farmer in 1880.2 |
|Occupation||He was a hotel proprietor in June 1900.5 |
|Census*||He and Florida Tomlinson appeared on the census of June 1900 at 46 E. Bank St., Albion, Orleans Co., NY; Anson, b. Dec 1852; wife Florai (sp), b. Mar 1855; and son, Robert P., b. Jan 1877.5 |
|Occupation*||Anson R. Dunshee was operating a hotel in in 1915 at Albion, Orleans Co., NY.6 |
|Story*||The Medina Daily Journal of 15 Mar 1923 carried the following story:|
"Anson R. DUNSHEE, for years proprietor of the Orleans Hotel at Albion, was discovered d ead at his home on Ingersoll Street at seven o’clock this morning. First reports stated that Mr. DUNSHEE had fallen down stairs and broken his neck, but later reports supplemented this to the effect that he had committed suicide by cutting his throat with a razor.
Mr. DUNSHEE was well known throughout Western New York. Robert DUNSHEE of Albion, a son, survives.
The Orleans Hotel, with which Mr. DUNSHEE was connected for many years, closed its doors on Saturday night. Mr. DUNSHEE, while owner, has not been manager of the hotel for the past few years, it being under the management of Mr. FIELDS."7
|Death*||He died on 15 March 1923 at Albion, Orleans Co., NY, at age 70.1 |
|Burial*||He was buried at Lot 1828 Clovr of Mt. Albion Cemetery, Albion, Orleans Co., NY.1 |
- [S315] Mt. Albion (NY) Cemetery, online http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/usearch.htm
- [S552] 1880 U.S. Census of Warsaw Town, Wyoming Co., New York, Washington, DC, Vo. 105, E.D. 211, Sheet 27, lines 21-26.
- [S553] 15 Aug 1860 U.S. Census of Warsaw Town, Wyoming Co., New York, Washington, DC, page, 724, dwelling 1506, family 286.
- [S759] Karen Mohr < and e-mail address, DUNSHEE, DONSHEA, DUNSHEA, DUNSHAY DUNSHIE in "Query Forum - Monroe County, NY.," listserve message 14 Nov. 1997.
- [S1317] 1 Jun 1900 U.S. Census of Albion, Orleans Co., New York, unknown repository address, E.D. 97, p. 15B, image 30.
- [S344] USGenWeb NY, Orleans Co., online http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyorlean/al1915d.htm
- [S1780] Orleans County, NY Rootsweb Obituaries, online http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nyorlean/…
Apryl Kaye Dunshee1
- [S593] Nicole Gower, "DUNSHEE Query," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 28 Nov 1999.
F, b. 16 October 1911, d. 28 May 1997
|Birth*||Ardeth Dunshee was born on 16 October 1911 at Chariton, Lucas Co., IA.2,3 |
|She was the daughter of Neil Dow Dunshee and Jessie Ann Worley.1 |
|Marriage*||Ardeth Dunshee married (?) Cronin on 3 August 1938.2 |
|Residence*||Ardeth Dunshee lived in 1994 at Aurora, Arapahoe Co., CO.4 |
|Death*||She died on 28 May 1997 at Aurora, Arapahoe Co., CO, at age 85.2 |
|Burial*||She was buried on 3 June 1997 at Lyonsville Congregational Church cemetery, Indian Head Park, Cook Co., IL.2 |
- [S76] (primarily James) Dunshee Family descendancy report including a narrative and obituary quote about Thomas Marshall Dunshee, copy of typed manuscript (possibly by Robert Dunshee Rait) with handwritten additions (probably by W. Chris Dunshee) Karol & Carol Dunshee personal files.
- [S410] Denver Post, 3 Jun 1997, B-07.
- [S514] 1920 U.S. Census of Chariton, Lucas Co., IA, Washington, DC, E.D. 86 (Frank & Neil on sheet 7, lines 63-76).
- [S407] The Des Moines Register, 22 Nov 1994, 7.
F, b. 7 August 1922, d. April 1987
|Birth*||Arlene Dunshee was born on 7 August 1922.1 |
|She was the daughter of Earle A. Dunshee and Lila Trombley.1 |
|Residence*||Arlene Dunshee lived in April 1987 at Burlington, Chittenden Co., VT.1,2 |
|Death*||She died in April 1987 at age 64.1 |
Arlene Anne Dunshee1
F, b. 27 September 1947, d. 27 September 1947
|Death*||Arlene Anne Dunshee died on 27 September 1947 at Sidney Center, Delaware Co., NY.1 |
|Birth*||She was born on 27 September 1947 at Sidney Center, Delaware Co., NY.1 |
|She was the daughter of Franklyn H. Dunshee and Alta Mae Thomas.1 |
- [S1261] Jeannie Broackway, "Dunshee Teed History," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 08 May 2003.
Arlton Henry Dunshee1,2
?, b. 1 March 1923, d. 9 October 1997
|Note*||Arlton Henry Dunshee and Daisy Dunshee are parent/child candidates. |
|Birth*||Arlton Henry Dunshee was born on 1 March 1923.1 |
|Residence*||Arlton Henry Dunshee lived in 1997 at Afton, Chenango Co., NY.1 |
|Death*||Arlton Henry Dunshee died on 9 October 1997 at age 74.1 |
|Burial*||Arlton Henry Dunshee was buried at 1318 State Highway, Afton, Chenango Co., NY.2 |
M, d. 1884
|Arthur Dunshee was the son of William L. Dunshee and Lucinda Schilling.1 |
|Burial*||Arthur Dunshee was buried at Greenwood Cemetery, Petoskey, Emmet Co., MI.1 |
|Death*||He died in 1884.1 |
|Birth||He was born in 1884.1 |
- [S1255] Stephanie Martin Shively, "The Dunshee Family," e-mail to Karol F. Dunshee, 9 May 2004.